- A few days ago, I was looking up the abbreviation for the word “length” on Yahoo while doing my schoolwork. After finding out the abbreviation, something caught my eye. On the sidebar I saw a magazine headline saying,” MICHAEL JACKSONS KIDS STEP OUT, LOOKING SHARP, IN RARE PUBLIC APPEARANCE TOGETHER. Being the curious person I am, not to mention the fact that I didn’t even know who Michael Jackson was until he died,(Boo Hoo!) i decided to click on it. If you would like to see it, here is the link,http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/michael-jackson-kids-step-looking-sharp-rare-public-164558476.html. Anyway, I read the article and, to tell you the truth, they were dressed very well and Paris in a modest yet elegant evening dress. Prince and Blanket were dressed in cool, sharp suits. (Prince was rocking the sunglasses) Personally, I think the children looked more mature and dressed up than LaToya their aunt who is also in the picture.
But aside from the picture itself, I realized that I really would not trade places with the Jackson kids. I mean one glance at Blanket in any pictures and there are only a few that actually show him smiling.(I googled it) For what reason, I don’t know, maybe he just has a serious outlook on life. Which is understandable, losing a parent. But really lets evaluate the life o these famous kids:
- They lost their Dad at a very young age.
- They don’t even live with their mother.
- While they do keep some of their lives private, they must be pressured to be in public very often. I mean seriously, the picture above shows them promoting an ENERGY DRINK, Mr. Pinks Ginseng Drink to be exact. Great, another energy drink to add to the 7,000,000 of its kind.
- Even if Michael Jackson claim to believe in Christ, from his lifestyle, I would be fervently praying for him. So these siblings probably need Jesus.
So, in closing, while I will pray for them, I seriously would not switch places with them.
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. Psalm 65:8
the picture is the curtesy of music.yahoo.com